Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tokyo Train and Subway Maps




I know sometimes it's a hassle asking for and collecting maps from different organizations. So, I've compiled and scanned some maps I obtained from different Japan Tourist Information Centers and other on-line sites.


Click on the map for a larger view.
This Blogger site does not support PDF files so I was not able to upload them. If you would like a copy of the map sent to you in PDF format, please e-mail me.


Information about getting to Haneda Airport (and Misawa)
from Narita Airport


Info about Japan Trains
SUICA and PASMO Prepaid Train Cards
How to read Train Tickets
Tokyo JR Train Station Map
Tokyo JR Train Map
Keikyu Train Line - Tokyo & Yokohama
Keikyu Train Line & Subways
Tokyo Subway Map 01
Tokyo Subway Map 02

1 comment: